How BIT Mesra Alumni Founded Medishala Digital Clinic is Changing Bihar’s Rural Health Infrastructure
- Mark of Bharat
- Sep 16, 2022
Medishala, a Bihar-based health tech startup founded by 4 BIT Mesra alumni, aims to simplify the healthcare system in rural India using technology.
Medishala, a health technology platform, has democratized access to personalized healthcare through its digital clinic in all geographies in modern times.
Rural areas have always been the subject of concern in terms of receiving appropriate health services at an affordable cost. Inaccessibility to healthcare solutions due to low retention of healthcare professionals and medical facilities has always put the lives of rural people at stake.
But the digital health solutions introduced by Medishala have built a real platform for the delivery of quick and easy health services to rural and underserved populations. Medishala emphasizes patient orientation. It offers a futuristic digital clinic along with an advanced range of digital solutions such as Medishala DMEand telehealth facilities. It is a fact that technologies have paved the way for error-free systems to connect with healthcare professionals.
The Medishala Digital Clinic is fully operational therapeutic clinic based on state-of-the-art mechanism helping untapped people to get affordable healthcare services easily. Patients living in rural areas can quickly go to the local digital clinic deployed by Medishala to connect with their favorite medical practitioners through a videoconferencing system. Medishala aims to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of health care delivery to untapped and rural patients.
Medishala digital health solution bringing quality services to rural areas:
- Improved health services in rural areas have proven to be a boon for rural and untapped communities. Medishala realizes the importance of technology and analytics embedded in healthcare to bring quality healthcare services to rural communities.
- This specific Healthtech company is working to make remote appointments with renowned doctors in major cities much easier and simpler. Likewise, the Medishala DME enables physicians and patients to coordinate through shared access to medical records for appropriate treatment.
- From the Medishala, electronic medical records help manage the storage of patients’ medical reports for prescriptions of appropriate medications and other healthcare services. Therefore, rural patients can now effortlessly avail personalized healthcare services with Medishala most trusted digital health solutions.
Key Differentiating Factors Making Medishala the First Choice:
- The availability of remote consultation through video conferencing options has significantly increased the life expectancy of rural and untapped patients. The Medishala team works to offer an impeccable health management system to its rural patients.
- Thus, they carefully assessed the power of the technologies and developed the Medishala digital solutions to bring doctors and patients to a platform with remote access. Medishala intends to develop a responsive healthcare infrastructure for faster and more accurate diagnosis for appropriate treatment. The company is deploying the digital clinic for setting up the virtual healthcare platform in a suitable location in rural areas.
- Apart from these, the Medishala Digital Clinic comes with multiple features and allows rural patients to select doctors from the available list of the most reputable doctors engaged in the various healthcare segments. This is Medishala’s most fundamental initiative to develop the patient management system while allowing patients to access their medical reports at any time. Making quality health services accessible to rural patients is the central objective of the The Medishala team.